Families need us—always—and with the global pandemic, they need us now more than ever. Here’s your chance to protect everyone around you while also ensuring that all moms and babies are healthy and strong. With the help of our supporters, we can tackle the pervasive maternal and infant health issues affecting our communities. We do this by:
- Researching new ways to prevent preterm birth and serious maternal health problems to find solutions for millions of families.
- Offering educational opportunities for health professionals, including education credits, online resources and training.
- Advocating for laws and regulations that protect moms, babies and families.
- Expanding Supportive Pregnancy Care, our group prenatal program, so more moms can get the care they need.
- Providing vital virtual programs on topics around NICU education, COVID-19 and maternal mental health.
- Delivering blood pressure cuffs and masks to moms-to-be during this global pandemic.
Together we can be there for all families so they can have the best possible start today and for generations to come.